Where to Play
- The Dallas Morning News consistently ranks Lake Whitney as one of the Top 5 Lakes in Texas.
- Field and Stream magazine, in May 2004, ranked a lakeside resort here as one of "the top 5 places in the U.S. to eat, sleep, and live bass".
- In 2005, The 79th Legislature of the State of Texas declared the Lake Whitney area as the official "Getaway Capital of Texas".
- The Lake Whitney area was the subject of a feature article in the October 2009 issue of Texas Highways magazine, titled "Whitney's World: Dive into this Hill County getaway".
With 225 miles of shoreline surrounding over 35 square miles of clear, blue water, Lake Whitney truly is a perfect getaway.
- A Team Scuba ~ 972-877-5511
- Cliffview Resort ~ 254-622-8897
- Dick's Canoes ~ 254-622-8364
- Lake Whitney Marina @ Juniper Cove ~ 866-600-1206
- Uncle Gus' Marine Sales & Service ~ 254-622-3333